Re: CI/autolanding jobs down, being restored as of now

Update: services were restored, your CI/Autolanding service is back in
business. Please, let CI team know if you notice something odd, and we'll
sort that out.

An incident report was created to investigate and document the issue [1].

Cheers!

[1]
https://wiki.canonical.com/IncidentReports/2015-03-25-bootstack-UE-AllPhysicalServersUnreachable

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 11:05 AM, Ursula Junque <ursula.junque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx