Re: FW: bq Aquaris E4.5 - Battery Life

Hi!

First, check which "image" you are running. This should be in the
Settings/About/OS Details (not sure the exact names, I use my phone in
Greek).
In my case, I run release "20" of the Ubuntu Touch image which should
be the latest.

Then, it's up to what apps you have installed on the phone. Some apps
may wake the phone from deep sleep,
which has the effect of depleting the battery.
Also, if you have two SIMs, then it would take more power than a single SIM.
In addition, if you do not have good reception in one of the SIMs,
then the phone firmware
will expend more energy in order to keep a connection with the base station.
Therefore, it is difficult to say what could be going on.

In any case, you can take a screenshot (press both Vol+/Vol-) of the
Settings→Battery graph
which shows the progression of battery use, and you can keep for your records.

There is an additional tool for developers to check performance issues
and it can show if/when the phone gets out of deep sleep.
I do not have the URL handy though.

Hope this helps,
Simos