FW: bq Aquaris E4.5 - Battery Life

Hi all!

First I would like to say thanks you to everyone who involved this project, it is wonderful. :)
My bq phone arrived yesterday, and it is fantastic, I really like
it. But the battery life is terrible. I poweroff everything (GPS,
location, wifi, mobiledata, bluetooth) when I was going to sleep last
night. The battery was full (100%), and now 8 hours later it is 76%. So
the battery discharged 24% in 8 hours without any interaction. Is it 3%
per hour. Is it "normal"? So If I don't do anything with my phone, just leave it alone on my desk, it'll only work for about 33 hours? It isn't good. My Android phone with similar parameters can operate for about 3 days without interactions.

Follow ups