OpenStreetMap

Hello,

Today arrived my ubuntu-phone; I connected it to my Wifi at home,
updated to r20, did some test calls and learned how to move around. I'm
highly impressed! A big thanks to all the folks who made this happen!

I installed from the ubuntu-store the OpenStreetMap app, this one from
Alan Pope. I was used to tangogps and foxtrotgps on my other Linux phone
(the Openmoko Freerunner). But, I can not manage the app to show my
current location on the map (GPS is enabled). Perhaps, I do something
stupid wrong. Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."

Follow ups