Re: OpenStreetMap

Hi Matthias,

That's a known bug. Let's hope that it will be fixed soon. ;)

Cheers,
Niklas

Am Samstag, 28. März 2015 20:26:45 CET schrieb Matthias Apitz:

Hello,

Today arrived my ubuntu-phone; I connected it to my Wifi at home,
updated to r20, did some test calls and learned how to move around. I'm
highly impressed! A big thanks to all the folks who made this happen!

I installed from the ubuntu-store the OpenStreetMap app, this one from
Alan Pope. I was used to tangogps and foxtrotgps on my other Linux phone
(the Openmoko Freerunner). But, I can not manage the app to show my
current location on the map (GPS is enabled). Perhaps, I do something
stupid wrong. Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

	matthias

--