Ethernet through USB

Hello,

My other Linux phone (Openmoko Freerunner) supports Ethernet through
USB. When the device is connected on the USB port of my FreeBSD laptop,
it is known by its vendor and product ID and the cdce driver creates an
network interface to route IP through. I'm already checking how to get
support in it for the device:

Mar 30 10:25:17 c720-r276659 kernel: ugen0.4: <BQ> at usbus0
Mar 30 10:25:17 c720-r276659 root: Unknown USB device: vendor 0x2a47 product 0x2008 bus uhub0

in my beloved FreeBSD.

Once this is done, has ubuntu-phone support for this at the other side
of the USB cable? Would be nice to talk SSH directly to it via USB and
not only over Wifi.

Thanks

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."

Follow ups