Re: Ethernet through USB

El día Monday, March 30, 2015 a las 10:47:17AM +0200, Oliver Grawert escribió:

> the phablet-shell command from the phablet-tools package does exactly
> that ... (well, not with a full network setup, just with tunneling an
> ssh connection through adb)
>
> https://launchpad.net/phablet-tools has the source, it is shell, so should theoretically work on your BSD as well ...
>
> for networking the bq supports tethering via a usb device (run the
> following in the terminal app or via adb):
>
> android-gadget-service enable rndis
>
> that will create an usb0 network device on a linux,PC  not sure what BSD
> does with it though :)

Hi,

I run the above command and there is (or was already) a ndis0 interface,
but no usb0 interface.

The hint from our USB Guru in FreeBSD is: "You need to enter your phones
menu and select USB tethering instead of MTP."

How do I do this?

Thanks

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."