Re: sd card

On 1 April 2015 at 14:30, Wayne Ward <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi im going to order a sd card for my ubuntu phone today whats the maximum
> size card this will take please..

Officially 32GB, but I know some people have had success with larger
capacity devices.

> also i see vivid is releasing around april 23rd will my official ubuntu
> phone update at the same time roughly to that version

Around then, if not then.

> and is it possible to upgrade to that now and is there any benefits?

It is, but I wouldn't as it's not as stable as the current RTM branch.

> also another problem i seem to have picked up since i swapped my sims round
> is i cant seem to get 3g at all, ive tried swapping sims back and ive tried
> restoring the phone but cant seem to get any 3g
> if i upgraded this could fix this maybe?

There's a number of connectivity issues which I believe are hoped to
be fixed in the next RTM update which is due next week.

Alan Pope
Community Manager

Canonical - Product Strategy
+44 (0) 7973 620 164