Re: sd card

ill get a 64 and 32 which ever doesnt work can go in the rasperry 2 for the ubuntu snappy setup :)
ill wait till the official update and let the phone do its stuff im thinking
the connections issues are bearable but nice to know there is some fixes im really looking forward to OTA im so happy with the phone and the nexus setup and seeing this project grow is superb
thank you for a swift reply alan

Wayne :)