Re: normal MUA app

El día Wednesday, April 01, 2015 a las 02:40:58PM +0200, Matthias Apitz escribió:

> El día Wednesday, April 01, 2015 a las 12:30:31PM +0100, James Tait escribió:
>
> > On 1 April 2015 at 12:12, Matthias Apitz <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > I have my mailbox at http://imaps.1blu.de/ and need a mail app which can
> > > read with IMAPS and send with SMTP/SSL. Any recomendation? Is the MUA
> > > mutt (www.mutt.org) available for ubuntu-phone, even as console (read
> > > terminal app) utility? mutt can do IMAPS and SMTP/SSL.
> > >
> > ​I would personally recommend Dekko
> > <https://appstore.bhdouglass.com/app/dekko.dekkoproject>. I use it with my
> > own mail server which uses IMAPS (actually, usually IMAP+STARTTLS, but
> > IMAPS works as well) and SMTP+STARTTLS (haven’t tested with SMTP/SSL).
>
> Tested. Thanks, it does what I was looking for. Have to figure out, how
> to disable this "Sent from my iPone' like line :-)

Sorry, this was to fast. It does work in the sense of IMAP and SMTP; but
it is nearly unuseable:

- it allows read and/or delete of mail via IMAP
- it allows to submit mail via SMTP
- it does top posting on reply
- I found no way on reply to delete and or otherwise
  edit the mail without removing any single char by DEL key stroke
- I found no way to switch off this guessing of words when I type and using
  at the end of typing a word which I never wanted to send
- I could not disable the footer about Sent from Dekko ...

Can I have mutt+vi to read/write mails in the terminal app?

Thanks

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."