presentation of Ubuntu phone

Hello,

I'm asked to give a presentation and demonstration of the Ubuntu phone
to a tech audiance. What I would like to have is:

- running (i.e manipulating, driving) the phone by hand
- having the phone connected to Wifi or USB
- having the screen of the phone in a window of a X-server or
  Windows-PC (i.e. X11 or RDP) to present it with a video beamer

Any ideas, how to get the MIR display to a 2nd external screen?

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."

Follow ups