Re: presentation of Ubuntu phone

We don't have a date set yet for the next release due to the Vivid freeze.
We should be able to make a release within a couple of weeks once Vivid is
released (towards the end of this month).

Note that there are bits that live outside Mir for external display support.

If you're feeling adventurous, we have a silo where we have parked the
required branches. But it hasn't gotten much TLC since MWC. It's
ubuntu/landing-000 :

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/

Regards,
Cemil