Re: dictionary for Ubuntu phone

Hi

I am not sure exactly what the aim of your question is, but if you simply wish to find a good dictionary to use on your phone I would suggest installing the Dictionary scope by Chris Wayne, availble through the Ubuntu Store. I use it a lot and have been very happy with it! Come to think of it, I haven't given him any feedback yet. I will do so forthwith! :D

Ari