Re: dictionary for Ubuntu phone

El día Sunday, April 05, 2015 a las 04:53:33PM +0200, Ari Börde Kröyer escribió:

> Hi
>
> I am not sure exactly what the aim of your question is, but if you
> simply wish to find a good dictionary to use on your phone I would

Hi,

The aim of m question is exactly what I wrote:

> > Is there a similar app in Ubuntu which can use the syntax of the
> > stardict database files?

i.e. I do not want to have any "good dictionary", but one which
understands the OpenSource data structures of the stardict dictionary
files (because I have many of them and I use them heavily on my other
Linux cellphone and FreeBSD netbook).

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."