receiving a phone call

Hello,

Today I received my first phone calls in my BQ and ... I lost them. The
display shows a red and a green field to pick-up the phone or to reject
it; and it is clear: tap green for pick-up, tap red to reject.
Even the manual says:

    Receiving Calls
    To pick up an incoming call, simply tap the green receiver icon you see
    on the screen when the phone is ringing.

But this is wrong, one  has to swipe the arrows to the left or right :-(

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."

Follow ups