Switch (navigate) between scopes

Hi all.

When a large number of scopes is active, to navigate through them is like
going through an open book. Elegant but incomplete.

I think the idea of scopes is innovative and provides a “natural”
experience. Really great. Yet, if scopes is going to be the central idea
for aggregating sources, it must be easier to navigate through them.

Example: If I have 15 scopes active, must I really swipe 15 times to the
right to get to the last one?

Something like a double tap that would get a small preview list of all
scopes available...

It has been mentioned that to file a suggestion I should report a bug. Is
this correct?

Regards,
António

Follow ups