[no subject]

Hi all,

First of all:
on March 18th, I received my BQ and I started to play around.
Few days later I upgraded to 15.04 devel-proposed and I was really
amazed about how fast it responses. Great seeing the system improve with
each update (few introduced some bugs but you resolved it). Great Job!

I use the phone in everyday live and it does its job well. Looking
forward to every enhancement.

There was only one major thing i first had problems with: connecting to
WPA Enterprise wifi infrastructures.
I solved it by setting the connection manually.

But as I really like the phone I wanted to get more in touch with
development.
So I started to play around with ubuntu-system-settings/wifi to be
capable of connecting to the networks via GUI.

It took me some time to get familiar with all the stuff but in the end
I improved system-settings to be able to connect to any 802.1x network.

But as there are a lot of possible set ups with different
configurations, questions of gui design arose.

So I'd like to share your opinion on how to solve that part.

It's fun and I'd really like to spend some of my free time to support
basic stuff.

Joerg