Re: Recent reports of phones giong into a reboot loop

I get the reboot loop when plugging in my phone into my PC to charge.

I just tested it again now, with my battery charge currently at 31%.

1) Turn off phone.
2) Connect phone to computer.

The phone turns on even though I expect it to remain off.
The BQ screen comes on and the red notification light is showing.

After the BQ screen shows, the phone disconnects from the PC and reboots
back into the BQ screen in a loop.
To stop this behavior, I disconnect the phone from the PC.

Then, in order to use my PC to charge my phone, I either need to connect it
to the wall socket or I need to turn my phone on and then plug it into my
PC.

I am running on Ubuntu 14.10 (r20)