Re: [Development] Ubuntu touch compiling: missing msm_ion.h

On 04/06/15 17:04, Zusman Samuel wrote:
Hey All,

I've started porting Ubuntu Touch to the LG Volt (LS740) from Boost Mobile. I have my device tree vendor blobs and kernel sources all in place, but I'm getting a compile error:

In file included from hardware/qcom/display/msm8226/libgralloc/ionalloc.cpp:38:0: hardware/qcom/display/msm8226/libgralloc/ionalloc.h:33:27: fatal error: linux/msm_ion.h: No such file or directory
    compilation terminated.

I have an "include" folder in my device tree. It contains the "linux" folder which includes the "msm_mdp.h" file, but it's not getting included by the compiler.

fatal error: linux/msm_ion.h and you do have msm_mdp.h.
But do you also have msm_ion.h?

Kind regards,
Ed