RTM Translation update

Hi all!

Łukasz Zemczak mentioned in a previous landing mail that the phone translations update at every Tuesdays, but as I see, it only updated at 24th, two weeks ago. I saw my language at Launchpad and there are a lot of important changes in the translation. Please update the translations before release the new OTA update.

My other problem is the "Rotation Lock" string in the Settings app. What's up with that? Translation is complete, but this is untranslated in every language. If I am copy the Vivid's translation to my phone, it works, but not with the RTM's. Any idea?

Follow ups