Disk usage in emulator

Hi all,

I recently made a new emulator image (r166 of devel-proposed [1]). This afternoon, I got a popup on it warning that I was nearly out of space. The problem seems to be /home. I've been downloading some files for testing, but I didn't think I had downloaded *that* much. From the terminal, I find:

phablet@ubuntu-phablet:~$ df -h /home
/dev/mmcblk0    4.0G  3.7G   53M  99% /home
phablet@ubuntu-phablet:~$ du -h -d 0 /home
541M	/home

Now, I realize that df and du are measuring different things. But this seems like a rather remarkable disagreement! Is this a known issue? Are there any diagnostics I should run to figure out what's causing this?

Thanks,
Robert

[1] What is the currently recommended channel for those of us without BQ devices? I used to follow devel, but that appears to have been abandoned. devel-proposed is updated, but I assume not tested, so I don't know if this is a "real" problem or just a bad image.

Follow ups