Re: Disk usage in emulator

Hi Robert,

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 05:06:37PM -0400, Robert Schroll wrote:
> [1] What is the currently recommended channel for those of us without BQ
> devices?  I used to follow devel, but that appears to have been abandoned.
> devel-proposed is updated, but I assume not tested, so I don't know if this
> is a "real" problem or just a bad image.

The devel channel hasn't been abandoned, it just has not been the primary
focus for QA over the past few months in favor of the stable channel, so
there have been no images promoted recently on the devel channel.  This is
likely to change soon; see the last mail from the landing team:

  https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/msg11976.html

In the meantime, the stable channel is definitely the right place to install
from.

Hope that helps,
slangasek@xxxxxxxxxx                                     vorlon@xxxxxxxxxx