themes and remote web applications

I have a proof of concept app that injects a script which loads a bootstrap css theme onto a website. This app:
https://uappexplorer.com/app/odoo.libertus
wraps the odoo.com website and it loads a theme file from https://bootswatch.com/united/ into the <head> element when the page has loaded (probably should be injected a bit earlier somehow) My theory with this is that the phone should have a standardised way of exposing the key parameters of the theme, the primary and accent colours, fonts and sizes and so on. This could then be consistent across the core apps (if they stop including their own clone of the theme) and HTML5 apps and remote webapps.

comments and thoughts appreciated . . .

Alan.

Follow ups