Re: Disk usage in emulator

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 05:49:49PM -0400, Robert Schroll wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 5:31 PM, Steve Langasek
> <steve.langasek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >The devel channel hasn't been abandoned, it just has not been the primary
> >focus for QA over the past few months in favor of the stable channel, so
> >there have been no images promoted recently on the devel channel.

> Perhaps this page [1] should be updated, as it still recommends devel to
> "Track the latest development".

As this is a temporary problem with the state of devel which, as indicated,
should be resolved shortly, I don't think we want to change the page.

> Related to this subject: stable doesn't include images for flo.  Which
> channel should I be tracking on a Nexus 7?

Since the flo is not an end-user-supported device, you'll want to use the
devel channel for this, out of date that it currently is.

slangasek@xxxxxxxxxx                                     vorlon@xxxxxxxxxx