Adding missing packages to a armhf kit

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask this question.
Please redirect me if not.

I've written a qml app for Ubuntu Touch which builds and runs fine on my
desktop (Ubuntu 14.10 x86_64).
When I try to build it with a "UbuntuSDK for armhf (GCC
ubuntu-sdk-14.10-utopic)" kit I get the following error in the ubuntu-sdk:

/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/cmake/Qt5Core/Qt5CoreConfig.cmake:27: error:
The imported target "Qt5::Core" references the file
"/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/bin/moc" but this file does not exist.
Possible reasons include: * The file was deleted, renamed, or moved to
another location. * An install or uninstall procedure did not complete
successfully. * The installation package was faulty and contained
"/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/cmake/Qt5Core/Qt5CoreConfigExtras.cmake" but
not all the files it references.
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/cmake/Qt5Core/Qt5CoreConfigExtras.cmake:17
(_qt5_Core_check_file_exists)
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/cmake/Qt5Core/Qt5CoreConfig.cmake:140
(include) CMakeLists.txt:8 (find_package)

How can I add this missing "moc" binary to the chroot?

Also when I look at this kit in "Manage kits" I see an error "Mkspec not
found for QT version".
Is this just a symptom of the problem above?

Any help would be much appreciated,
Darren

Follow ups