Re: bq: time in indicator and lock screen is UTC

Su sabato 11 aprile 2015 15:36:11 CEST, Roberto Resoli ha scritto:
Hello,
I have recently reset my phone. I note that time indication does not follows system setting (Europe/Rome, UTC +2), but displays UTC time.
(The date command reports the correct time, like the date/time widget in
system settings)

Any hint?

Update: I noted that timezone was Etc/UTC, and setting type on "manual". Modifying this did not survive a power cycle, and did not change indicator (locked to UTC time).

At last, I tried to set the 'Europe/Rome' timezone writing directly in /etc/writable/timezone, and this happily switched indicator to the correct timezone. The "automatic" time regulation is still not permanent, anyway; reverts to 'manual at every reboot.

Hope this  helps/is useful for someone.

rob