Re: keyboard

W dniu 13.04.2015 o 08:27, Matthias Apitz pisze:
> 2)
> I'm missing some keys which I call essential for editing: the cursor
> keys, some modifier keys and so on. I know that some of them are there
> for the terminal app, but only for this. How, for example, can I move
> the cursor in a URL of a browser to correct a misstyped char there? Or
> how I do text-marking (for cut&paste) of a certain amount of chars?

For this you get the text handles that are touch-friendly. On current
stable they're still too small (you should see a small blue square at
the end/beginning of the selection), but they've much improved in vivid,
so you'll get it in a few weeks.

--
Michał Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Canonical Ltd.