Re: Page sections and corrupted stacks

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 1:24 PM, Robert Schroll <rschroll@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I haven't managed to build a minimal test case yet. I think the only way to do this will be to tear parts out of my existing code until the problem goes away. But this can be touchy, as you probably know, since you can introduce other errors in the process. If I managed to get a handle on this, I'll report a bug.

I've managed to reduce the problem to 99 lines of QML (and 12 MB of a fake database). Even if there is a problem with my code, it shouldn't be able to crash like this, so I've filed a bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/+bug/1444178

I hope that give y'all enough to start tracking this crazy thing down. If you need some more info from me, please let me know.

Thanks,
Robert