Re: Bq Aquaris and Nexus 4 power button - screen wakeup issue

You not the only one we got this also on the Aquaris E4. When i hold the power button to let the phone restart, the screen will be dark but not complete off. Then have to hold the button for 30 seconds. Then wait en push again to start the phone.