Re: MUA mutt

Hi everyone,

the long term plan is to create a minimal version of the terminal built for
this purpose. The idea is to have a very easy way to bundle application
binaries and keyboard profiles into a click package which can be shipped to
the store.
Sadly this is no more than a promise for the future; currently it can be
done but it's not straightforward.

Cheers,
Filippo