Re: MUA mutt

El d�Friday, April 17, 2015 a las 09:51:19AM +0200, Oliver Grawert escribi�> hi,
> Am Freitag, den 17.04.2015, 09:38 +0200 schrieb Michał Sawicz:
> > . If you want a working app icon for it
> > you'd need to include a terminal to launch it in.
> >
> i'm wondering since a while why we do not have some standard widget that
> enables you to embed a terminal in your QML app with the ability to run
> binaries that the click package ships ...

Hi,

I'm relatively new to this Ubuntu BQ project, so forgive me please if
I'm asking stupid things. I was asking for having more (Linux-) tools
which are just to be run in the terminal app on the Linux command line
and without deeper integration into the 'desktop' of the BQ. Is there no
repository from where such cmd line tools/packages, like 'mutt' or like
'tcpdump', ...  could be downloaded by wget (or whatever) and just installed?

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: guru@xxxxxxxxxxx     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail