BQ Aquaris Ubuntu Edition : screen darkening

Hi !

I'm a happy owner of the new BQ Aquaris E4.5 Ubuntu Edition. I'm using it
since the end of March and I found something a bit annoying...

I set the screen to stop after 10 minutes of inactivity. But when I use the
phone, the screen fade to dark after a minute or two if I don't touch it.
It doesn't turn off but it became very dark. I can see things on it yet,
but it's very annoying when I try to watch a video or read something. If I
want to return the screen to normal state, I must touch it.

I turned off the automatic luminosity, but the issue remains. I tried to
set different values for the phone sleep, but the results are the same. If
needed, I can do a video of this problem.

Did anybody faces the same problem ?

Best regard,
Johan

PS : sorry for my bad English...