 Subject: [Ubuntu-phone] Landing team 16.04.15
 To: "Ubuntu Phone" <ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Thursday, 16 April, 2015, 23:31

 Hello everyone,

 As already announced today we have released OTA-3! It's
 still in the
 phased upgrade phase but in less than 18 hours the phasing
 should be
 complete and the new release should be available to all
 users. So far
 nothing critical has been reported by any of the users that
 got the upgrade.

 We also partially triaged the reason for bug LP: #1444347
 [1]. It seems
 that there is a rare bug in the system-image server during
 delta
 generation between images related to certain cases when
 hard-links are
 involved. It's being looked into by Foundations and should
 be resolved
 soon - we'll keep everyone up-to-date on that. Before
 publishing OTA-3
 we have double-confirmed that this case does not apply to
 this image.

 There will be also a separate announcement regarding new CI
 Train
 landing procedures related to the vivid final freeze later.

 From other interesting news: we are once again re-asserting
 the idea of
 re-adding ubuntu-calendar-app to the images by default. The
 latest
 version got already tested by QA and currently failed, but
 once the
 noticed issues are resolved we'll re-try the inclusion.

 Final news: there will sadly be no landing e-mail tomorrow
 as I will be
 traveling home for almost the whole day. I'll be back in my
 usual
 timezone on Monday. Besides that I'll also be attending an
 open source
 conference in Poland this Sunday - the DWO'15 - so I'll be
 around in
 person case you have any questions regarding the touch
 release processes.

 Cheers!

 [1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/click-apparmor/+bug/1444347

 * What landed in our images:
 http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

 #270 14.09/krillin
 -
 http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-rtm/270.commitlog

 #173 vivid/mako
 -
 http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu/vivid/173.commitlog

 * Smoke-testing results:
 ubuntu : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/vivid/touch/
 ubuntu-rtm : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch_stable/

 #173 vivid/mako
 - http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/vivid/touch/mako/173:20150416:20150210/12642/

 * Some useful documentation:
 https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

 https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
 https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
 https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
 https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/Smoketesting
 http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

 http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
 http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
 https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing

 * Blocking issues (Ubuntu RTM):

 ** Network indicator lists the non-exist AP (timeout for the
 AP to be
 removed is too big, ~6min)
 https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1425172

 ** location is inaccurate
 https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1426307

 * Blocking issues (Ubuntu):

 ** Alarms are not set on manta devices
 https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1398945

 ** Wifi list is empty
 https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1416424

 ** Network indicator lists the non-exist AP (timeout for the
 AP to be
 removed is too big, ~6min)
 https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1425172

 ** Vivid image 121: Gps tag is permanently turn off on
 krillin when the
 custom tarball is installed
 https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1425625

 ** location is inaccurate
 https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1426307

 ** unity8 sometimes hangs on boot
 https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1421009
  => Merge requests present

 ** [system settings] Count resets to 3 tries after 3 fails
 at sim unlock
 https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1415850
  => Merge requests present

 * Known issues:

 ** Leaving Wifi does not connect to mobile carrier data
 (GSM)
 https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1435328
  => Merge requests present

 * Issues not impacting user experience: