Re: Vivid ubuntu-touch landings during the final freeze

hi,

Am Freitag, den 17.04.2015, 23:40 -0500 schrieb Steve Langasek:

> What will happen once w opens?
>
> The overlay PPA will be synced to w and the main bleeding-edge development
> can continue there.  Publications to the stable channel will come from vivid
> plus the overlay PPA - though the exact timing of this switch on the stable
> channel will be decided later in discussion with the phone product team.

do we have some QA process in place to make sure this sync will not make
the desktop explode into pieces ? I assume we might have landings of
network-manager, the bluetooth stack and other desktop related packages
in that PPA in the end.

ciao
	oli