Re: Bluetooth car-kit works with a little help

Works fine on my bluetooth speaker in my car Opel / Vauxhall / Saturn
Astra Sports Tourer carkit; but when I switch to my bike it has
troubles with the Scala Rider Q3.
It seems as if the scala is recognised as a different type of
bluetooth device... And I personally think that problem has to be
searched somewhere within this but I'm not 100% sure...