Re: Today scope issue "today"

I downloaded the update this morning, but no problem at all.
The today scope is still where it belongs.

Op 21-04-15 om 10:31 schreef Alan Pope:
Hiya,

Just a quick mail to alert everyone about an issue with the Today
Scope on retail bq handsets. If you updated the Today Scope from the
click store then you may notice it has disappeared from your list of
scopes.

We've unpublished the update from the store to reduce the number of
users who will hit this, and filed a bug to track the issue. From our
stats we know only a few hundred or so people received the update
before it was pulled from the store. Also note this only applies to
the retail bq handsets.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity-scope-click/+bug/1446499

In the meantime you can re-add the scope by following this process:-

Reboot device
Unlock device
Swipe up from bottom to get list of scopes
Scroll near bottom to find "Today Scope"
Hit the star on the right to re-favourite it
Scroll to the top to see the list of favoured scopes
Long press on Today Scope to enter re-ordering mode
Drag Today to the top
Go back.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please pass this information on, as I
know not everyone views this mailing list.