Re: Today scope issue "today"

Hi,

Seems that there are a couple of issues here not related to the Today scope
as such. Seems that if you update a scope that has been favourited, the
unity scope shell can lose the knowledge of it and un-favourite it.

While this happens with any scope, updating the default bq aquaris e4.5
favourited scopes has highlighted this as a bigger impact, so for the
moment we have unpublished the update.

Thanks

Victor