Fwd: Wifi

Hello,

1: phone is unlocked and wifi connection is established. Surfing the web
and checking emails (gmail),refreshing scope 'Today', etc.. work fine.
2: phone is locked automatically after 5'.
3: unlock phone : open browser -> network error, open gmail -> network
error, etc...
4: I have to switch off/on wifi connection or tap on the wifi connection
 to re-establish the connection.

Kind regards.
PC