webbrowser-app && streams

Hello,

When I launch in my FreeBSD KDE4 desktop

$ firefox http://streams.br-online.de/b5aktuell_1.m3u

firefox offers VLC to start the stream and it works;

When I launch in the SSH session in the BQ

$ ubuntu-app-launch  webbrowser-app http://streams.br-online.de/b5aktuell_1.m3u

the app webbrowser-app offers another app called 'Music' which in turn
does not understand what to do with the audio stream.

Any idea how I could get this to work at least on phablet's cmd line? I
do no expect this working on the Unify desktop on the phone, or should I? :-)

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."

Follow ups