Enable accessibility on BQ Aquaris - screen reader and/or screen magnifier

Hi,
I follow closely the news around Ubuntu for Phones since the
announcement in early 2013. Unfortunately, it is hard to find any
information about accessibility, so I've decided to come here and ask.
Last news I know are from august 2013, and that is that Ubuntu Phone
is accessible with Orca, but only with a
keyboard, and the touch accessibility support is already in progress.
Last summer I'm sure I've read somewhere that the LTS version will
include at least a screen magnifier for sure.
So I've purchased my Aquaris at the second flash sell on 25 February
and after a little problems with the currier (which they resolved
quickly after my call) I finaly recieved it this Monday.

I'm a vissually impared, but I have a little sight, so I was able to
play with it a little with a hand-held magnifier and I can tell you've
done a very nice work guys. Unfortunately, I can't use it effectively
without a screen reader software or at a minnimum - a software screen
magnifier.
I went through all applications and settings and I've searched the
store through uappexplorer.com and it appears that niether Orca nor a
magnifier are officially available. If I have missed something -
please correct me.

So my question is - how can I install and enable Orca and/or a screen
magnifier?

Everything you can share about this subject is of great interest for
me. For example, what is the state of the current development of the
accessibility tools for Ubuntu Phone and what are your plans for
future versions, or can I read a roadmap or something somewhere?

I use Ubuntu on my desktop and it's not a problem installing and
dealing with developer tools if nesesary. Also I could test and report
you back any issues.

I'll be happy if you could recommend me also a good keyboard (with
modificators etc), which will work out-of-the-box, cause a have
problems typing with the on-screen keyboard while I use this external
hand-held magnifier at the same time.

Best wishes,
Zahari

Follow ups