Re: [BQ] keyboard doesn't show up

Hi Mike,

I'm having trouble to run commands. I connected the phone via usb (dev mode
activate), I see the device mounted but I can't reach it from adb. "adb
devices" return an empty list :( Connected another android phone it is
detected. Some suggestions?

If I reboot the BQ will I lose important informations for you?

alb