Re: [BQ] keyboard doesn't show up

Hi Alberto,

 Thanks for letting us know, there's a couple of things you could do to
help:

 1) Run "status maliit-server"

 And let us know what the output is

 2) Run "system-image-cli --info"

 And paste the output

 3) See if there's a file in /var/crash called
"_usr_bin_maliit-server.32011.crash" (the number may differ), if there
is could you send it to me?

 To restart the keyboard manually from the command line you can run
"restart maliit-server".

Thanks!
 Mike.