Re: call history && DTMF logging

El día Thursday, April 23, 2015 a las 02:28:17PM +0200, Oliver Grawert escribió:

> > I did a test and the data was visible in my case for around 7 minutes.
> > Which sounds short, but for someone who knows the details and how to
> > save a copy of the ring buffer for further analysis, it's enough time.
> >
> > Thanks for your hint, I'm warned :-)
>
> now you just have to find a way to gain access to that ringbuffer ...
> which should be impossible on a normal/unhacked phone :)

Hi,
Someone finds within the 7 minutes your unlocked phone on your desk (or
knows your unlock key from watching over your shoulders); the
terminal-app is enough on a normal/unhacked phone to copy, first, the
ring buffer away inside the phone, and later, with more time, SCP the data
away to its own server via mobile data or Wifi.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."