Re: back ups

Hi,

I don't think adb backup will work, but you can simply create a tarball
of ~phablet/ on the phone, and then copy that file over to your PC. You
will need to re-install any non-default applications or scopes after
re-flashing the phone if with --wipe or --bootstrap options, but can
just untar all the data back to ~phablet/ after the flash.

On the phone:

#: cd /home
#: tar -cjvf /tmp/phablet-backup.tar.bz2 phablet/

On your PC:

adb pull /tmp/phablet-backup.tar.bz2 .

Then you can push it back onto the phone after flashing, and use tar
-xjvf inside /home/ to recreate the files. Reboot and you should have
everything back the way it was (minus needing to re-install any extra
apps or scopes).