Re: To dark icons

-1 for me - I really the current icons - it's crisp and clean.

On 25/04/15 19:30, Alexey Balmashnov wrote:

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 11:14 PM, Marcin GTriderXC.tk <gtriderxc@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:gtriderxc@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I just got an Aquaris and the very first thing that do not allow
    me to use it are icons in the upper panel (bluetooth, rotation,
    files,network, battery etc.). They are grey on black. At home we
    can see them more or less. But outside only the active icon is
    visible. The other don't exist cause they are to dark.

+1 on this one. Why not have them differentiated by color? Like notification icon?

Alexey