Re: WG: AW: Re: To dark icons

Hi,

I can confirm this on bq. Outside on a sunny day it is hard to almost
impossible to see the grey inactive icons when you pull down the indicator.

It will depend on the reflectivity of devices screen.

I would like to have light background or at least lighter inactive icons.
My wish would be:  Be able to change indicator theme to bright
background for the pull down state which could look quite nice as well.
Even better: change background once brightness is set to max or icon
color depending on brightness.

Best regards

Joerg