Re: Screen Dimming

hi,
Am Sonntag, den 26.04.2015, 21:22 -0400 schrieb Robert Schroll:

> 1) Should that tap to wake the screen be passed through to the app?  I
> would have expected it to be trapped by the OS, but maybe this is the
> desired behavior.
no, it isnt, it should dim 10sec before the screen locks, not 30 sec
afer inacivity

> 2) Is it possible to increase the timeout for the dimming?  I don't
> want to disable screen locking; I just want to keep the screen bright
> until the screen locks.
there is a bug open somewhere about this ... (i currently have no way to
look up the bug number, but all of us use the phone in the canonical
teams and we are well aware of that annoyance and it is on the TODO for
fixing ...  ;) )

ciao
	oli