Re: My personal cache

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 3:25 PM, Roman Shchekin <mrqtros@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Next question - when I use SingleDownload I can't see system-wide progress anymore. I have no any information about newly downloaded file - no url, no path and so on. How can I open it? Where and how must I find it?

The download location is stored in the "path" property of SingleDownload. For some reason, this isn't listed in the documentation; perhaps it's not meant to be public? I'm not sure how I figured that out, but it seemed to work for me.

Here's some code [1] that uses SingleDownload. I won't swear that it works anymore, since I removed it a few months back. But hopefully it'll get you started.

Robert

[1] https://github.com/rschroll/beru/blob/d59509760cd8f1f28473d248a5683205bf4f555f/ui/BrowserPage.qml#L117