Re: 128 sd

Hi Wayne,

I would strongly suggest to test this card with a tool like F3
(http://oss.digirati.com.br/f3/). 128 GB SD cards retail for about ten
times the price, and there is no shortage of fake products on eBay.

Those cards contain just enough memory to store the FAT data structures
at the beginning of the device, but the controller will just acknowledge
any further write commands without actually writing anything and return
zeroes if the data is every read back.

I once tested an "1 TB" usb stick from Hong Kong, it contained 24
megabytes of actual flash memory ;)

kind regards,
Simon