Translations

I was translating and approving translation suggestions from here:
http://projects.davidplanella.org/stats/vivid/pl

As soon as strings are translated, they disappear. Now I need badly to correct some bugs but I can not find links to proper packages. How can I find them? Here? https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/vivid/+lang/pl If Yes, how? Two packages I need badly ASAP are: Software shop and the "Power" screen with three buttons that we see when turning the device off. However I love the colors of the buttons: red "Switch off", green "reboot" and black "Cancel". I love switching off my bq :-) but some translator made two mistakes in one sentence over the buttons :-P As well as "Scope" is translated in three different ways in three different places.

Follow ups